- Analysing the status quo and deriving optimization measures
- Implementation of optimisation measures, up to and including effectiveness review
- Establishing a culture of operational excellence and its practises (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean) throughout the Hoffmann Neopac group
- Training on the Switzerland site (in few month)
- Graduate in Process Engineering (in Business administration and/or logistics preferred) or any related technical discipline with strong analytical skills
- Operational Excellence and Lean Management knowledge is a requirement
- Fluency in English (German is an advantage)
- Certain level of project management, office package most focus in Excel, SAP (S4)
- A curious, committed and open minded
- A execution mindset and coaching mentality person
- Proactive, persistence, extravert, creative and empathic
- Willingness to travel to travel between the sites and to live there during the projects
- Starting off in Oberdiessbach (CH) an encouraging culture of exploiting opportunities and daring to tread new paths awaits you.
- Advanced training courses in the field of Six Sigma/Lean Management/OpEx
- A high degree of independence and trust gives you the unique opportunity to bring in your ideas and experiences and make an impact that matters for our 1’200 employees around the globe.
Main location: Debrecen, Hungary
Can’t wait the get started? Great! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in the position, please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.