- Analyzing the status quo and deriving optimization measures.
- Implementation of optimisation measures, up to and including effectiveness review
- Establishing a culture of lean and its practises (e.g. Six Sigma) throughout the Hoffmann Neopac group.
- A curious, committed and open minded graduate in Process Engineering or any related technical discipline with strong analytical skills and a yearning for travel.
- Fluency in English and ideally in German, Hungarian would be an advantage
- Starting off at our HQ in Oberdiessbach (CH) an encouraging culture of exploiting opportunities and daring to tread new paths awaits you.
- Advanced training courses in the field of Lean Management
- A high degree of independence and trust gives you the unique opportunity to bring in your ideas and experiences and make an impact that matters for our 1’200 employees around the globe.
Can’t wait the get started? Great! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Questions? No problem. Kai Ketelhut (Head of Lean Management, firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lea Stadler (HR Business Partner, email@example.com) will gladly answer them all.